Moss Fashion is now hiring driven and talented individuals to join our family!
If you’re interested, just write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your recent photo, resume and expected salary. We will get back to you by email if you’re shortlisted.
1. Full / Part -Time shop sales assistant
- Working at our retail outlets at island-wide area (AMK HUB, NEX MALL, BEDOK MALL, JURONG POINT, CENTURY SQUARE)
- Selling ladies apparel, Assist with customer enquiries and handle cashiering duties
- Merchandise display, Wrapping and Replenishment of stocks
Possess some retail sales experience
Possess good communications & interpersonal skills
Able to work on weekend and Public holidays
2. Full-Time Customer Service Executive
- Ensure the customers queries promptly and professionally
- Process customers’ orders and requests efficiently
- Assist in dispatch and delivery of orders
- Assist in all administrative tasks required by the company
- Excellent in written and verbal skills in English and Mandarin
- No working experience needed and minimum ‘O’ level certificate
- Motivated, honest, responsible and service oriented
- Good PC and typing skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Only Singaporeans and PR
Working hours: Monday to Friday (10am – 6pm)
Working location: Upper Thomson / Sin Ming Lane
3. Fashion Designer
- Creating/visualising an idea and producing a design by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD) and Adobe Photoshop and illustrator.
- Liaise with factories and suppliers on merchandise development and construction.
- Attent buying trip and fairs outside singapore to effectively design and develop products.
- Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends market and online as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes.
- Planning and developing new materials to be used for current and future products.
- Meet deadline for produce new products every week.
- Perform inspection on all products and confirm all sample details to meet the company's requirements and specifications.
- Diploma/Degree in Fashion Design or related discipline.
- Excellent sense and market-sensitivity.
- Good team player, highly initiative, diligent and fun-loving and excellent interpersonal, planning, organization skill.
- Pay attention to details and works with a positive attitude to meet deadlines.
- Fluent both English and Chinese.
- Require to travel.
Please send in your Resume and expected salary to email@example.com with subject: "Application for Fashion Designer".
Only shortlisred candidates will be notified.